To be accepted into the MBA in Hockey Management, you must follow one of the following pathways:
- you have an undergraduate degree from an accredited university plus at least THREE years of managerial experience*
- you have an accepted professional designation and at least FIVE years of managerial experience
- you have at least EIGHT years of progressively responsible managerial experience.
To be accepted into the accelerated MBA route, you must have the following:
- An undergraduate degree in business, completed within the past 10 years, with an overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0, and at least THREE years of managerial experience.
*Managerial experience must demonstrate progressive responsibility in managing people, projects, or budgets, or any combination of these.
Your application package must include the following:
- Your detailed resume
- University transcripts and/or proof of professional designation, if applicable
- Three references attesting to your management experience and readiness for graduate studies
- A brief essay outlining your expectations from the program
- A completed online application form
- A $200 non-refundable AU application fee
- An $800 non-refundable BHI application fee
For detailed application package instructions, click here.