Six foundational courses (plus orientation) followed by a week-long comprehensive exam.
- Orientation (one week online)
- Strategic Management
- Human Resources Management
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics and Quantitative Analysis
- Operations Management
- Comprehensive Exam
Following the successful completion of phase one, students are awarded the Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Management (PBDM).
Four advanced core courses solidify students’ holistic, organizational view of the senior management function.
- Information Technology Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Strategy and Organizational Analysis
- Ethics and Decision Making
Six Certified Hockey Professional (CHP) courses provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the hockey business
- The Business of Hockey
- Marketing Hockey Strategically
- Integrated Marketing Communications for Hockey
- Game Day Management & Marketing
- Hockey Operations
- Applied Franchise Management
Following the successful completion of phase two, students are awarded the Master of Business Administration degree (MBA) and are eligible to apply for the CHP designation.